Join the Multicultural Kid Blogs Book Club as we begin 2014 by reading Family on the Loose: The Art of Traveling with Kids.
- In weekly posts, Multicultural Kid Bloggers will discuss Family on the Loose and share their own travel stories and tips.
- On March 6, Author Ashley Steel answers questions about the book and traveling with her family.
- Read along and join the conversation as we talk about our experiences and plan for new adventures!
– Family on the Loose: The Art of Traveling with Kids is by Bill Richards and E. Ashley Steel
- This engaging book offers hundreds of easy-to-use ideas for turning travel with kids into a rewarding, enriching adventure.
- Bill Richards and E. Ashley Steel have traveled through North America, Europe and Asia with their two daughters. They bring vast experience and a wonderful sense of humor to their discussion of family travel.
- Read more about Family on the Loose on the authors’ website.
– Beginning Jan. 9, we will be posting once a week on different chapters.
- Join the conversation by following the participating blogs and leaving comments with your experiences, ideas and questions.
- To be notified of new posts by email, join the group list by emailing multiculturalkidblogs at gmail. com. Please put “book club” in the subject line.
- Share your ideas in the Multicultural Kid Blogs Google + Community.
- Link up your travel stories on Multicultural Kid Blogs.
- Follow our Travel with Kids Board on Pinterest.
These bloggers will be hosting the chapter discussions:
- Chapter 1 and 2: Dads the Way I Like It – Jan. 9
- Chapter 3: Discovering The World Through My Son’s Eyes – Jan. 16
- Chapter 4: Kids Yoga Stories – Jan. 23
- Chapter 5: MarocMama - Jan. 30
- Chapter 6: Spanglish House – Feb. 6
- Chapter 7: Spanish Playground – Feb.13
- Chapter 8: The European Mama – Feb. 20
- Chapter 9: Kid World Citizen – Feb. 27
- Q & A with Ashley Steel: Chasing the Donkey – March 6
Where to get the book
Family on the Loose is available on Amazon.
Read more about the Multicultural Kid Blogs Book Club on our website:
Multicultural Kid Blogs are dedicated to raising world citizens, through arts, activities, crafts, food, language, and love. You can follow Multicultural Kid Blogs on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Google+. You can also subscribe to a feed of all of posts from the Facebook pages of all member blogs.