These two online games are from Educapeques. They are designed to teach basic concepts and prepositions to native Spanish speakers and are also excellent online games for teaching Spanish vocabulary and agreement to language learners.
Children see a set of four simple drawings and hear clear audio instructions telling them to click on one of the images. The objects in the drawings are familiar, so the instructions kids hear will have words like mesa, vasos, casa, árbol, perro, niño, gato, foca, bota, falda, plato, globo. This vocabulary is combined with prepositions and adjectives to describe one of the pictures.
These games are Levels 1 and 2 of Aprende donde está. Each game has a main menu with five sections represented by five diamonds. Click on a diamond to begin the game.
Players will see a set of four pictures and hear phrases like these:
Pincha sobre la mesa donde hay pocos vasos.
Pincha sobre la casa más pequeña.
Pincha sobre el perro que está delante del arból.
Players can hear the instructions again by clicking on the drawing of the mouth.
There are six questions in each set. When players finish, they can click on the arrow on the sidebar to go back to the main menu. They can choose a new diamond to receive a new set of images and instructions.
Link to Online Spanish Game – Prepositions and Adjectives 1
This is the target vocabulary for each section of Nivel 1 (clicking on the diamonds from left to right). The adjectives here are in the singular masculine form. In the game, the adjectives will agree with the noun.
1. adentro, afuera, grande, pequeño, largo, corto
2. adentro, fuera, grande, pequeño, largo, corto
3. muchos, pocos, vacío, lleno, cerca, lejos
4. delante, detrás, a la derecha, a la izquierda, en medio, entre
5. a la derecha, a la izquierda, en medio, entre, detrás, delante
Link to Online Spanish Game – Prepositions and Adjectives 2
This is the target vocabulary for each section of Nivel 2 (clicking on the diamonds from left to right). The adjectives here are in the singular masculine form. In the game, the adjectives will agree with the noun.
1. más, menos, ancho, estrecho, recto, curvo
2. más, menos, ancho, estrecho, recto, curvo
3. delante, detrás, cerca, lejos, abierto, cerrado
4. alto, bajo, largo, corto, grande, pequeño
5. en medio, entre, todo, alguno, ningún, de espaldas
You may also be interested in this post: Jugar Juntos – Online games with Audio Teach Spanish Vocabulary and Pronunciation to Preschoolers