Do you travel with your kids? Are you making plans for a new adventure? Whether you are an experienced family traveler or contemplating your first trip, you will love Family on the Loose: The Art of Traveling with Kids by Bill Richards and E. Ashley Steel.
The Multicultural Kid Blogs Book Club begins reading Family on the Loose next week. A great group of bloggers is hosting the chapter discussions, and I am so looking forward to reading their stories and getting great travel tips. Check out the schedule and join us!
To kick things off, Spanish Playground is giving away a copy of Family on the Loose.
Giveaway – This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to the winner Susan!
- To enter, tell us where you would like to travel with your children.
- Enter in comments below, on the Facebook post about this giveaway, or in both places for a double entry.
- The giveaway ends Jan. 9 at midnight.
- The winner will be chosen using random.org and announced on Jan. 10.
- Read Spanish Playground’s official giveaway rules here.
Happy New Year and happy travels in 2014!